Manual turntable with S-shaped 8.6" tone-arm
• Chassis available in matt black, glossy black, red and white
• A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's
outside edge via a rubber belt.
• The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from
the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is made of medium density fibre.
• A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished metal ball in a
sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables
of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 8,6 S
• The turntable is supplied with Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
• The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ballraces.
• Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic
wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth
despite fixed headshell.
• The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
Manual turntable with Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted
Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie
|Fitted cartridge||Ortofon 2M Red cartridge fitted|
|Nominal speeds||33 / 45 r.p.m.|
|Motor completely decoupled||yes|
|RCA phono sockets||yes|
|Effective tonearm length||8,6 " (218,5mm)|
|Effective tonearm mass||8,5g|
|Downforce range||15 - 30mN|
|Supplied counterweight||cartridge weight 4 - 9g|
|Speed variance||±0,8 %|
|Wow and flutter||±0,15 %|
|Signal to noise||-70dB|
|Power supply type||Mains-fed outboard power supply|
|220 - 240V, 50 cycles|
|Output voltage||12V/200mA AC|
|Dimensions||380 x 115 x 350mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|
The PRO-JECT RPM 1.3 Genie turntables
are also available with our DELTA DEVICE Upgrades.
DELTA DEVICE Upgrade Platter - Puck - Cover made of PLEXIGLAS®
We only use the highest quality materials for
manufacturing our products.
HANDMADE IN GERMANY
You will get a Certificate of Authenticity for all DELTA DEVICE items.
ier geht´s zu den PRODUKTEN