-All prices are quoted in € (Euro). Quotes in other currencies on request.
-All products and prices quoted include 19% VAT.
-Please note that outside of the EU local taxes and/or import duties may apply. Please inquire with your local custom officials before ordering. The reproductions will be sent to you labelled as `art reproduction(s) on canvas´.
-Delivery charges are not included in the prices quoted. After placing articles in your `Shopping Basket´, shipping costs for all EU countries will be calculated and shown automatically. (You can cancel or change your order until the final 3rd step where you confirm your order).
Please contact us for an individual quote if you would like to order, but your shipping destination is outside the EU. When ordering more than one item at a time, shipping cost will be considerably less in comparison to ordering these items separately.
-Payment is taken once we have established that we can fulfill your order, checked details and stock availability.
-Until we have received full payment for ordered goods, these goods will remain our property.
-EU advance payment with BIC/IBAN for orders within the EU only. After placing your order you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming your order. A second e-mail, confirming we accept your order, will contain all necessary account information, including our BIC and IBAN (Swift) codes, allowing easy money transaction within the EU on our account. Please do not make any advance payment transfers on our account before receiving this second e-mail.
-PayPal / Credit Card for easy and secure ordering. If possible, use your Paypal account. If you don´t have a PayPal account, you can use PayPal as a guest, and make your payment with your credit card.
-All reproductions will be carefully packed before shipping.
-We ship with selected express courier services, depending on destination.
-Delivery takes one week after we have received your payment. You are welcome to contact us if you prefer to arrange a delivery date that suits you (please see Contact information).
-Upon receiving your order, please check the outer packaging for any kind of damage, and have any damage confirmed and registered by the delivery courier agent immediately.
-All items offered on our web site are subject to availability.
-To purchase any of the items on our web site, click the `Add to Basket´ button shown on each product page. When you have placed an order to purchase (a) product(s), we will send you an automatically generated e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order.
-Your order represents an offer to us to purchase (a) product(s), which is accepted by us at the moment we send you a second e-mail confirmation stating we've accepted your order and will dispatch the product(s) to you.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Socrates Hedwig Geens, Hochfirstweg 28, 79853 Lenzkirch, Tel.: 0049 (0)7653 9659282, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Socrates Hedwig Geens
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- In case of any complaints regarding the goods or services supplied please contact us as soon as possible:
Socrates Geens, Hochfirstweg 28, 79853 LENZKIRCH (OT Saig), Germany
Tel: 0049 (0)7653 96 59 282
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.