Bavarian Lakes and Tyrolean Alps - 2 days / 1 night
Make your way to new frontiers between Bavaria and Tyrol and experience rugged landscapes and snow covered panoramas. This exclusive motoring experience will have you climbing passes and enjoying the sights in the valleys, like the "Auracher Löchl", the birthplace of the world-famous Kufsteiner song. After the many unusual impressions of your first day on this tour, submerse yourself in the sensual highlights of our specially selected hotels, with the full use of spa amenities and a romantic, 6-course candlelight dinner. Hop in and make your way to new frontiers ...
We'll wellcome you in our Passo Tourismo Office with a small foretaste of your daily schedule. Soon, you'll follow our roadbook and enjoy the very first miles on harmless oscillating and hilly roads at the Bavarian countryside. This is the time to adapt you to your Porsche 911 Carrera before starting with the highlights of this tour.
The tour highlights:
- ~480km of total distance on country and pass roads
- Historic road racing course
- Several areas of outstanding natural miles
- Numerous options of panoramic views
- Some traditional locations
- 5 pass road
- Max. pass road altitude 1700m
- 6 lakes
Additionally, in our road book you'll find a lot of sightseeing tips along the roads.
Back at the Passo Tourismo headquarter you'll get a cordially receiving with a "Prosit!" to this exciting and great experiencing "Roadtrip of a Lifetime".
Total tour time:
- Starting at 9:00 a.m. - day of arrival at 16:00 p.m.
- Including ~10h pure driving experience
Included services are:
- Porsche 911 Carrera with driver seat reservation
- Detailed car and road book briefing
- Road charge, if necessary
- 1x Overnight at a high level Hotel (4-star)
- Free visit in the Wellness and Spa areas
- Dinner with several courses
Not included services are:
Additional Services in the Wellness and Spa areas
- Tickets for sightseeing
- Fee for parking space
Pricing dependent upon season and availability